Hi All,

I am a newbie on Android and developing an application where I need to
show the close (x) symbol near the tab title to close the tab. Also I
need a smaller size tab next to it showing Add(+) symbol to add more
tabs.
Is it possible to add this icons on the tab widget?
If yes, what additional changes are to be done?
This is very much similar to IE and Firefox browsers.

I also want to have tab widget under a selected tab, that is nothing
but a tab widget embedded inside a tab selected.
Please let me know if its possible in Android.

If I have maximum 3 tabs accomodated in the screen, can I provide an
arrow which will move me to the next 3 tabs available.

Please help me out with your ideas and expertise.

Thanks,
Sameer Joshi