Demo Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ho5wiV-o8g

ArtfulBits aiCharts for Android OS is the professional solution with
comprehensive features set. aiCharts is the complete framework that
allows developer to enhance applications with slick interactive charts
in mere hours (with available technical support, samples and
tutorials). aiCharts provides excellent visual experience with
flexible customization abilities. It's been designed exclusively for
Android platform and compatible with Android version 1.1 and higher.
Provided online documentation.

ArtfulBits has a great experience in creation of developer tools and
components. More than 4 years of intensive implementation of
components for .NET platform gives us deep experience and
understanding of developer’s demands. Several large and well-known
vendors use our services and achieve significant results on market
with our help.

Right now ArtfulBits invests time and efforts into products for Google
Android platform. Innovative OS with great potential and huge
community is probably the best area where our company can exhibit both
the talent and the experience.

aiCharts is product that visualizing wide range of financial,
business, engineering, and mathematical charts. Easy to learn API and
tutorials allow quick start of the new component using and finishing
integration in an hour. And modern visual appearance must be admired
by users and customers.

Instead of spending precious time on inventing charting components you
can invest into your own application’s features list, which gives you
more opportunities to succeed.

Deatils about product: http://www.artfulbits.com/Android/aiCharts.aspx

Please use promotion coupon: AICHARTS-I'M-IN-TOP100 that gives 50%
discount for first 100 customers. Coupon is valid till: 31/07/2009.