I'm building a service that sends a broadcast intent when some value
changes.
The service sends the broadcast like this:

Intent broadcastIntent = new Intent();
broadcastIntent.setAction("nl.vu.contextframework.NEWREADING");
broadcastIntent.setData(Uri.parse("context://"+cer.getKey()));
broadcastIntent.putExtra("reading",cer);
broadcastIntent.addCategory("nl.vu.contextframework.CONTEXT");
sendBroadcast(broadcastIntent);

In some Activity (in a different process), I'm tryint to receive this
broadcast as follows:

IntentFilter intentFilter = new IntentFilter();
intentFilter.addDataScheme("context");
intentFilter.addCategory(CATEGORY_CONTEXT);

registerReceiver(new BroadcastReceiver() {
  public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
    Log.d(TAG,"Received intent "+intent);
  }
}, intentFilter);

The intent is never received though. What am I doing wrong? Does my
intentfilter not match the intent?