Hi murphy

Thank you so much, I add my new acctivity class Tab1 in the AndroidManifest.xml
file. And now my code can launch in android;

I blocked since monday about that.

you are my hero lol.

I think is a novice error. But if I you don't find this error you can't go
ahead.

Thanks murphy

see you later

Dany BREARD a French novice android develloper