Hi,

i am porting android to our custom board.
When android first time boots up, it is proper, i able to go into apps
window and able to work.

But, if i boot the android for next time, the andorid boots up and goes to
main screen, where the screen gets locked displaying "Press Menu to unlock".

If i press Menu key to unlock, its reporting error,

D/KeyguardViewMediator(  841): wakeWhenReadyLocked(82)
V/EventHub(  841): revents for 2 = 0x00000001
V/EventHub(  841): /dev/input/event0 got: t0=73, t1=573486, type=0, code=0,
v=0
D/KeyguardViewMediator(  841): handleWakeWhenReady(82)
D/KeyguardViewMediator(  841): pokeWakelock(5000)

I am unable to unlock, so there is anyway where we can avoid locking of
screen.

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V