Is It possible for email.../
i got for SMS .....

   1. if (bundle != null) {
   2.
                   SmsMessage[] messages =
Telephony.Sms.Intents.getMessagesFromIntent(intent);
   3.                 for (int i = 0; i < messages.length; i++) {
   4.                     SmsMessage message = messages[i];
   5.                     buf.append("Received SMS from  ");
   6.
                       buf.append(message.getDisplayOriginatingAddress());
   7.                     buf.append(" - ");
   8.                     buf.append(message.getDisplayMessageBody());
   9.                 }
   10.             }
   11.             Log.i(LOG_TAG, "[SMSApp] onReceiveIntent: " + buf);
   12.
               NotificationManager nm = (NotificationManager)
context.getSystemService(
   13.                     Context.NOTIFICATION_SERVICE);

how can we place the activiyt over the sms code to play some image
instead of notification

thanks a lot in advance

--
Regards