Hi Martin,

You seem to have achieved what I have been trying to do. I am working
on a sample input method "MyIME" and I have not been able to get the
input method pop-up menu to display my "My IME" as one of the
available options. Can you please shed some light on how got this
working?

I have submitted my post "How to get android to show my IME in the
input method pop-up menu?" where I have mentioned the 3 approaches I
have taken that has not worked so far. (http://groups.google.com/group/
android-platform/browse_thread/thread/9afe1c301df3e35?hl=en)

Your inputs and answers will be very much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsha