Hi,
I am developing an app that connects to a server. For that connection
I created a class Client that maintains info about the connection . My
app consists of several Activities and each of that Activity needs
access to the Client object to communicate to the server.

1) Can I put somewhere the Client object so that all Acitvities have
an access to it?
2) If not I would probably need to pass the object to each Activity
via Intent.putExtra(). But putExtra does't accept Object as an
argument. It only accepts several types like int, long, String etc. So
how can I pass an object to another Activity?