I'm curious, what does remark "Applications can not normally change to
this priority" for some priorities in android.os.Process mean?
I can successfully change thread priority to
THREAD_PRIORITY_URGENT_DISPLAY or THREAD_PRIORITY_AUDIO (and I can
confirm the effect). But I use ADP firmware, maybe on 'normal' G1 this
method will throw? Or is it just an documentation glitch? If not,
should we absolutely not use these priorities, or we can try, but be
prepared for an exception?

Dmitry