Hello devs,

Since I only have access to the emulators, I don't know if the problem
can be reproduced on real phones. I'm using setCurrentTab on a TabHost
to dynamically select a tab. When I am in portrait mode, it works, but
as soon as I change to landscape (ctrl + f12), it doesn't work
anymore. It doesn't send an exception, it just doesn't do anything. If
I switch back to portrait (ctrl + f12), it doesn't work either. That
means it just works when I first am in portrait mode. As soon as I
change, it stops working. In order to make it work again, I need to
close the application and reopen it.

The TabHost is from the current activity, which is a TabActivity.

Can you guys check if this happens to you too (emulator)?

Thanks.