Hi Dianne,

Should I bother requesting this in b.android.com, since I would like
to sandbox data for each application that connects to my service.  As
far as I can tell, there seems to be no way when receiving an intent
in onBind() that will inform me of the uid of the calling
application.  Also, I would also like to be able to do the same thing
in a ContentProvider, but again, there seems to be no function to
obtain this information.

Thanks,
Jonathan Herriott