Hi All,
        i am facing a problem in using jar file.I have created a jar
file and i am trying to use it in another project.I also copy the xml
files from res/layout folder of that project whose jar file is created
to the res/layout folder of the project in which i am using jar file.I
have also listed all the activites of jar in manifest file of that
project. But when i call an activity that is inside jar file it loads
the wrong xml file.I mean if inside an activity i have setContentview
(R.layout.test1) but it loads another file instead of test1.

Any Help??

Regards,
Hassan Imtiaz