"old framework of adb in target" ===> means i don`t use the composite
driver in target if the host is ubuntu.you know, before composite
gadget driver, the adb is a single gadget driver(kernel 2.6.25).
kernel 2.6.29 add a composite gadget driver, mass storage and adb are
the functions of this composite gadget driver.

" Are you saying that the usb transfer seen when using windows is same
as linux, except the 0 length packet ?"===> yse, in ubuntu, host will
send 0 length packet after a packet which size is 4096 or the multiple
of 64 and our usb protocol analyzer can catch this 0 length packet. In
windows, our analyzer cannot catch this 0 length packet. But i have
checked the usb_windows.c, it will send a 0 length packet.So i guess
the usb driver in windows block this 0 length packet?