Dear all,

I am under Mac OS X 5.8
I have a Samsung Galaxy with the G8 update

I configure my phone with the following parameters:
Settings > Application > Unknown sources (checked)
Settings > Application > Development > USB Debug checked
Settings > About this phone > Advanced Parameters > Mass storage
(unchecked)

When I connect it via USB I can't see the phone when I try the command
line :
"adb devices"

Did I miss a point ?

PS : I see my emulator when I start it and do the same command line.

Thanks for your help. I'd like to install and test my apk before
posting it on the market ...