I admit that what I'm trying to do is a little unorthodox and somewhat
creative. The idea I have does slightly change the way security works
on the phone. However, I don't think I'm abusing the API or decreasing
security. Its somewhat hard to explain my app idea. I will be
releasing a video of my app in action for the ADC2 fairly soon.
I'll post back here once it is released the video. I'd love to get
feedback to make sure I'm not doing anything I'm not suppose to.

Thanks for your help.