can u tell me how to send the Url to the server using Http Get method...

Here i m trying to insert a name into the databse .If i execute the below

showing code  there is no response (i.e) no value is insert in to the
database...

 i think the error is is in the Http meythod ..Would u tel me pls how to
Correct
it....

With ragards,

Raghav.S

My Code:

package simpl.http1;

import java.io.IOException;

import org.apache.http.HttpResponse;
import org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException;
import org.apache.http.client.HttpClient;
import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpGet;
import org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.widget.Button;

public class simplhttp1 extends Activity {

    Button enter;
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        enter=(Button)findViewById(R.id.enter1);

        enter.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener(){

            public void onClick(View v)
            {

                openconn();

            }
        });

    }

   public void openconn()

   {

                 String str11="Raghul";

               String feed_url="
http://localhost:8080/Serv1/servlet/Servlet1?st1="+str11;
              HttpClient client=new DefaultHttpClient();

              HttpGet siteRequest = new HttpGet(feed_url);

                HttpResponse httpResponse = client.execute(siteRequest);

            }

   }

}