Hello Androids!

I have done a small app for the ADC2 and now i want to make a free light
version for the Android market and one full version that will cost some
cents.

My question now to all who have done something similar: How have you
designed your application(s)?
I have thought about a few solutions to this problem:

1.) Duplicate the code in two different android projects
Not a very good idea, duplicate code is always bad.

2.) Create some sort of library to use in two different projects.
With this i could share the business logic of my app, but not the
activities (at least this is what i think)
And using the activities from one project in another project would be great.

3.) Include all needed code (business logic, activities, ...) from one
project (the full version) in my light version.
This way i would achieve some sort of new "view" to the code basis. This
would be the best solution i think, but i do not know how to achieve this.

So to everybody who has done a full and light version of one and the
same app: How have you done this?

In advance: Thanks for sharing!
Anton