hey,

we're looking for high quality developer tools which have been ported
& tested for Android.

the first is a code correctness tool that will scan our code looking
for non-syntactical errors
(e.g. thread synch errors, uninitialized vars...). basically a lint-
like tool for Android

the second tool we want is a coding style "enforcer" that will fix, or
at least report,
code segments that do not adher to our stdrd coding styles (e.g.
bracing policy, function
header commenting etc)

the third one is, well, a placeholder for whichever tool you people
have found to be
of high value in developing your own Android apps...

Peace
GiladH