Advertising revenue directly corresponds to traffic and CTR (clicks).
Any advertising venue will generate revenue if you get enough
traffic.

So, if your app is popular, yes. You will make some money. This is
probably a better question for the Admob Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/admob-publisher-discuss