Hi Brian,
  You have directed me to the right place i must say. One important
question i like to ask you is whether android phones support flash
plugin or not. I heard that some do and some don't. Motorola has
announced its new phones yesterday, wonder if they support flash. I
think they should as they claim to have Facebook,Twitter and Flicker
apps running on these phones.And there are flash based games on
Facebook. Can you confirm this?

Also you are welcome to visit my blog:
http://maxood-android-corner.blogspot.com/
And you can follow me on twitter on: http://twitter.com/maxood