Hi everyone:
I have one problem when developing a sms application. I saw most
example code used the android.provider.Telephony package, but
that only exist in Android open source project, not in standard SDK.
Most people say : that means you should not use it in your
application. As you know, there is one application(com.android.mms)
runs in emulator and work well, I read its source and it did use some
package just like I mentioned before( only exist in open source
project), e.g. android.provider.Telephony.Mms. That really puzzled me.
Anyone can help me? Thank you.