I think I understand the scenario,  I have an answer that works when
accessing a web URL that returns a token via a WebView.

You have an initial URL like: http://www.givemeatoken.com
that returns http://www.givemeatoken.com?yourToken=12345

I handle this by:
1. creating a WebView
3. Setting the webView client to my own   webview.setWebViewClient(new
MyWebViewClient());
4. Overriding the onPageStarted method in MyWebViewClient

So MyWebViewClient looks like:

  private class MyWebViewClient extends WebViewClient {
 @Override
             public void  onPageStarted  (WebView view, String url, Bitmap
favicon){
             if (url.startsWith(" http://www.givemeatoken.com?yourToken=";){
                 // parse the URL to get the token
             }

This gives me a chance to "filter" the incoming URL.  I am not sure if there
are other ways to do this.

Carmen
--
Carmen