Dear All,

There is a function setRouting to set the audio for a specified mode.
                   public void setRouting (int mode, int routes, int
mask)

The parameters for the routes are:
      int ROUTE_BLUETOOTH This constant is deprecated. use
ROUTE_BLUETOOTH_SCO
      int ROUTE_BLUETOOTH_A2DP Routing audio output to bluetooth
A2DP
      int ROUTE_BLUETOOTH_SCO Routing audio output to bluetooth SCO
      int ROUTE_EARPIECE Routing audio output to earpiece
      int ROUTE_HEADSET Routing audio output to headset
      int ROUTE_SPEAKER Routing audio output to speaker
Using the OR of these parameters, theoritically we should be able to
get the routing to 2 routes. For eg. if we need blue tooth A2DP
headphone and Speaker, we should be able to achieve it using
( ROUTE_BLUETOOTH_A2DP | ROUTE_SPEAKER).

Bu it does not work as expected on say HTC phones. It will just stay
with A2DP headphone which means, it is most likely a MIPS issue as
well and the Android system default is built this way. Am I right?

Any idea on what other ways we can achieve streaming to A2DP headphone
and also to have the same stream or different stream locally played
back on speakers.

Regards
Rangan.