On Sep 17, 8:13 pm, Nanard <bsegon...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to use WebView to display some content (from my Java code or
> local temp file).
>
> I need to select some characters (change background color) of the
> view. Of course I need to change those selected char. using my Java
> code.
>
> How can it be done ?
>
> Can you post a short example ?

Sorry I have no example, but basically, it's not possible to change
the content of the WebView. All you can do is loadUrl() new URLs.

However, you can loadURL("javascript:methods()") to call JavaScript
code in your WebView content. That will do the work of changing the
color using the DOM, or anything dynamic you need.