Thanks  Roman.

But I'm writing an application that wants "Stereo Mix" or "Route Audio
output to MIC".
It is possible for me to play a specified music, adjust volume or set
audio output route.
But I can not find a way to route the audio output to the MIC, so that
the music playing can be heard by the caller.

I don't want to app to be device dependent, I want my app work on all
Android-based devices (of course, they must have the min SDK version).