Hi,
I have created a Separate Process in Android Java Framework Layer. Now
i need context for my process to register receivers for any intent.
How to get context for my process?

Now, I registered new receiver in System Server for my Process and
calling my process methods from that receiver on intent received. Is
it a proper way?? I did small analysis it looks, android is having
only one context that is from activity manager process.

Please help me in getting context in own process.

Thank you,
Raghu