Which information do you exactly need?

There are static information like

- IMEI: (15 digit unique code, first 2 digits = country code of the
approval-country) is related to your mobile device
- IMSI International Mobile Subscriber Identity: first 3 digits
represent the mobile country code (3166-1 numeric  for the country
code):
- ICC-ID: 20 digits based on International Standard ISO/IEC 7812, you
can use API getSimSerialNumber() to retrieve this information
- getSimCountryIso(): SIM provider's country code: I assume it is
3166-1 alpha-2

Dynamic information

- getNetworkCountryIso(): dynamic information: current registered
operator's MCC (Mobile Country Code). I assume it is 3166-1 alpha-2

ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 — two-letter country codes which are the most
widely used.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC