Hi, thanks for your fast response :D
how about the questions number 1?
i've tested when the phone screen is off, the service is still
running, but when the service try to start intent, the screen is still
not shown because it's off. when the screen is on again, i can see the
intent that was launched by service.
is there any way to make the screen on by programming? because when we
receive call, the screen will on. so i think it is possible :D

thank you