Hi Guys,

Like many other developers here, I can't sell applications from my country
and seeking a way for monetization of my app.

I was thinking to release my app as free ads-supported version, and to sell
license from my website for those who want to remove the ads completely.
Actually users will apply on my website, pay a fee and I will send a
license.

But then I came across the following url saying that "collecting payments
through your application is not allowed under the Android Market Developer
Distribution Agreement":
http://market.android.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=140504

Is this to prohibit me from doing what I explained above?

Thank you,
Armond