there's quite a history of people asking this exact question.

Not a single answer yet though.

Quite what you can do with a CID without the LAC and MNC etc is a bit
unclear anyway.

And these questions, they keep disappearing from the search results.
Search this group for GetNeighboringCellInfo().  It doesn't show me
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/34a00a1c58165fe9/2334b02a8434c766
for example.

Very fustrating.  Sorry I don't know how to help you Jimmy.