I just attempted to upgrade my app from Eclipse (Export Signed
Application) and got a message that said:

The zlipalign tool was not found in the SDK.

Please update to the latest SDK and re-export your Application or run
zipalign manually.

blah, blah, blah ... attached.

This ran fine last week!

I have 1.5 setup under Eclipse, did not deal with 1.6 yet.

Advice appreciated.

Thank You,
Jason Van Anden
www.bubblebeats.com