Hi everybody,
A few minutes ago I have updated my Samsung Galaxy with the "New PC
Studio" for Germany (not Android 1.6!!!).
After that, my mobile restarted and now the whole system isn´t
working.
There always appers an error message that process com.android.phone
has stopped unexpectedly.
Normaly( when I bought this phone ) I was able to tap to Wait, but now
there is no way to do it.
Now I can only tap to close but then it cuttes all my conections.
This wouldn´t be the problem if it appeared only one time, but
THE ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS EVERY 5 SECONDS!!!

Do you know what to do now???

Will the problem be fixed with Android 1.6, which (I hope) will appear
in Germany the next days???

Thanks in advance
Viktor