> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Andrei <gml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> When I do adb logcat I see debug messages from Google Labs Listen app
>> I thought they recommend we remove debug logs for release.
>> They also print my email in log, which might be security problem?

So questions raised are :
- how much does debug logs impact performance.
- is sensible data in logs a security problem ? (my guess is not
really because normal apps do not have permission to read it, but
beware when you send crash reports to developers, when they include
logs -including other apps logs-)

Note that I appreciate debug log in all apps I install since I can
have a hint at what is happening in my phone. Very often running
logcat helps finding applications consuming resources when you would
not need it. Or it just helps configuring them better.