Here's my requirement:

I need to start an Theme Dialog activity from a widget.From this widget I
need to start another activity from another application and get the result
from there to be used in the Theme Dialog activity.

Now if I have the application in standard mode,then this activities becomes
a part of my  activity task(which I donot want).I tried the following modes:

singleInstance-- here the problem was that i could not get the result from
another activity.
singleTask   --- here the problem was that this became a part of my
application activity stack.

How do I solve this issue?What I need is that my dialog activity to be a
different task and it should still be able to start its new activities to
get results
.
Thanks