Thanks for the tip, Yusuf!

The examples are nice! But as I said - they aren't at the right place
when one searches the reference.
I have not found these examples until you sent me the link. And again,
if one finds a specific method in the reference he is left alone with
the API reference, and he has to find examples in the Internet on his
own.

Anyway - I hope that the documentation will improve as the SDK does. I
also think there is a way to integrate Android developers, e.g. by
using a Wiki-like system.

Regards

Marc Reichelt   ||   http://www.marcreichelt.de/