>From the SimpleJNI's sample code, the Android.mk is like this:
# This makefile shows how to build a shared library and an activity
that
# bundles the shared library and calls it using JNI.

TOP_LOCAL_PATH:= $(call my-dir)

# Build activity

LOCAL_PATH:= $(TOP_LOCAL_PATH)
include $(CLEAR_VARS)

LOCAL_MODULE_TAGS := samples
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := $(call all-subdir-java-files)
LOCAL_PACKAGE_NAME := SimpleJNI
LOCAL_JNI_SHARED_LIBRARIES := libsimplejni
include $(BUILD_PACKAGE)

# Also build all of the sub-targets under this one: the shared
library.
include $(call all-makefiles-under,$(LOCAL_PATH))

And I know add the "LOCAL_JNI_SHARED_LIBRARIES" variable can tell the
build system to add libsimplejni.so into the apk file , but the
libsimplejni.so file will still copy into /system/lib/ directory. How
can I make the libraries only build into apk ,and it will not copy to /
system/lib directory in the Android build system ?Cause I do not need
it anymore if the libs were already included in the apk.