Hi!

What is the semantics of the LayerDrawable bounds? I was kind of
hoping it would be the union of all the Drawables i had put into it,
but it doesn't seem to be.

To give some more context to the problem; I'm working on a map
application with overlays. The overlay should be one part a region
(like a rect) centered at the overlay point (bounds: -x, -x, x, x) and
one part a "balloon-like" graphics (bounds: -y, -y, y, 0). The
drawables should be able to change size independently of each other,
so x != y (e.g. if I put text in the balloon, I would like to adjust
it's size). Both drawables are currently NinePathes.

I thought it would be nifty if I could group the two Drawables
together some how and so I started looking at the LayerDrawable. But
how should I specify the bounds? If I set any bounds for the
LayerDrawable, they are also set for both the containing drawables. If
I don't set any bounds, the drawable doesn't get drawn at all. Is the
LayerDrawable even supposed to be used like a Drawable "collection"
pattern in this way?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Anders