Hi ITWizard:
    I deeply appreciated your kindness. But I do not really know what
you mean. Where do
I find the make file you meant?
    I try to copy the tools.jar from JDK to cygwin and the previous
problem has disappeared.
But the other problem occurred.

   The error messages are listed in the following:
$ make
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=1.6
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=windows
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=Donut
build/core/main.mk:359: sdk-only: javac available.
make: *** No rule to make target `out/host/windows-x86/framework/
droiddoc.jar',
needed by `out/target/common/docs/offline-sdk-timestamp'.  Stop.

Please help me.

Chuck