I meet a hot potato:I am doing a count-down device ,the time should be
shown in the list when newly-built the count-down and the time in the
list will ahange once every minute.But I can not realize it ,the data
storage I use is ContentProvider,I want to update the filed value
of the database every minute,but i failed,the count-down I make has
the service,after i exit the program and enter into it again,the count-
down list always is refreshing.I mean how to let the text in the list
change every minute,Please help me ,thanks.