Hi all,

I know this is not really the place to post this message, but this is
the closest thing I could find to google android support.

So a friend of mine did too many wrong patterns and the phone is
asking for my username and password.

When i fill in my login and password, it says "invalid username or
password". I tried it like 20 times.I have of course verified the
username and password on my gmail, and it works fine.

Has this ever happened to anyone ? Is there a way around it ?

I refuse to reset my phone to factory settings, i have all my
contacts, and important notes in there...

I was really looking forward to android, but stuff like this is just
unacceptable, really disappointing...

Please help me.

Regards,