Ok thanks, well I ended up using the following..

AdapterView.AdapterContextMenuInfo info;
info = (AdapterView.AdapterContextMenuInfo) menuInfo;
ListView lv = getListView();
String title = lv.getItemAtPosition(info.position).toString();

I realize there are other ways of achieving this, what would the best
be? I don't seem to be able to grab the text as easily using any other
methods.

Thanks.