Hi I am trying to play a video in my app. It has to be embedded

i went through
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/63692208da946ead

I am able to play my video using VideoView as mentioned in this
discussion. But there are a few problems.

1. I need full screen video, how to stretch videoview to full screen ?
will that stretch the video too ?

2. i dont need the default play forward stop buttons at all. basically
I need continuous loop playing of the video.

i tried MediaPlayer class as in
http://davanum.wordpress.com/2007/12/29/android-videomusic-player-sample-from-local-disk-as-well-as-remote-urls/

but it never worked. What is the string format should look like if i
have my video file in res/raw directory ? I really dont want video
file played from sdcard. how can it be bundled along with the app ?

if any of these 2 approaches works, i will be better off

thanks and regards
Jagat