GUI porting can never be a easy job!
Different APIs, you need rewrite almost all the GUI code IMO.
Non-GUI part should be much easier, but it depends.

You should do a test:
1. Create an android project
2. Reconstruct a small part of your GUI.
3. Copy some .java files related to the small GUI above to your
android project
4. Try to build the android project and solve any build errors
5. Evaluate the difficulty of overall porting and do the porting if
you still want