Hi fellow androids!

I have a android app that is for free.
Now I want the users of my application to have the ability to buy extra
features from within the application.

I thought about something like this:

-) user wants to have extra features.
-) she clicks on the corresponding button
-) she is prompted to enter some payment information (like credentials
for paypal oder google checkout)
-) if the payment is ok she is displayed a unlock-code
-) she enters the unlock-code into the application
-) she has more features in her app.

So now my questions:

-) which payment service (paypal, google checkout, etc) should i use?
there should be no big costs in setup
-) is the process i described above good for in app purchasing?
-) can I have a 'link' in the payments "success page" that opens my app
and gives the unlock code to it, so the user has not to enter it manually?
-) have you done this already, and how did you solve it?

Any hints/comments welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Anton

--