Hey,

I am working on a project for a belgium Tv Guide.
Now I download a database (.db) file from a server to the sdcard to
work with.
In this database are 2 tabels, tvchannels and tvprograms.
Now I can do several updates to the tvchannels table and i want to
make a backup of this table to a lokal database file. How can i do
that? I want to do this because I have to download a  new database
file every daye from the server and the channels that are choses are
saved in the tvchannels database. I want to backup this database table
and when the new database file (tvgids.db) is downloaded I want to
replace the tvchannels database (from downloaded database file) with
the backup from tvchannels..

Anyone has an idea?

Thank you,

Wouter