Anyone out there have a Hero and a copy of DDMS handy? Can you get
screen captures to work?

I can't seem to get my Hero to serve up screenshots to DDMS from Android
1.6. My G1 (Android 1.6) and Ion (Android 1.5) work fine, but the Hero
just gives me a "Screen not available" error message. It otherwise
appears normal from DDMS in limited testing (e.g., LogCat entries show
up fine).

I'm trying to determine if this is something with my local setup or if
this is endemic to the Hero's current ROM.

(oh, and in case anyone's wondering, the ARCHOS 5 Android tablet serves
something to DDMS for screenshots, but it's garbled)

Thanks in advance!

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 1.0 Available!