Thanks Roman,

But my scenario is quiet different from what is discussed in that
blog. I am trying to capture audio from mic directly in pcm format
using AudioRecord interface and also at the same time trying to play
the pcm samples (from different source) to the speaker using the
AudioTrack interface. That is when I am getting this error " -------
attemp playback while recording, cheat it! -----  ".

Please let me know if you find any other thread?
Thanks,
Vishal Gaonkar