By hotlinking Tim means using a download URL from another application
directory in their own listings, so when a user uses the AppsLib
client and goes to download an app the download may actually come from
another sites servers.

AppsLib have some apps hotlinked to AndAppStore (without agreement),
and the way they've done it refers to specific versions of
applications which means there is no guarantee that the download will
be available to users when they click on them (because a developer may
have removed that version from public use at AndAppStore), and even if
the developer updates the app at AndAppStore any users using AppsLib
won't see the updates because of the way Diotasoft/Archos have done
things.

They also link out to SlideME without any agreement, and to GetJar. If
you want to see it for yourself you can download their releases file
from http://files.appslib.com/db/Releases.dat , open it up in a file
editor, and search for andappstore , slideme, or getjar.

Al.