Shobhit Kasliwal wrote:
> I am getting back to previous activity with finish() but I am not able
> to do any event on it.

What does this mean?

> When I check the logcat it  is saying " No
> window to dispatch at Pointer 1 and 0.

I trust that LogCat is providing much more information than just that
sentence.

In your second activity, just before you call finish(), add a Log
statement. If you then give us the contents of your log starting with
that log statement, along with a more detailed description of the
behavior you're seeing, we might be able to help better.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in Germany, 18-22 January 2010: http://bignerdranch.com