Hi,

I have a PreferenceActivity designed with a .xml file
Inside the .xml, I have:

    <Preference
      android:key="picture"
      android:title="Picture"
      android:widgetLayout="@layout/picture"
    />

The widgetLayout xml file is a linearlayout with a ImageView inside.
I have set a default drawable src attribute to the ImageView:

android:src="@drawable/test"

When launching, the PreferenceActivity is displayed. The test drawable
as well. Everything is ok.

When I click on the Preference, I have specify to modify the bitmap
inside this widgetLayout as following:

ImageView img = (ImageView) findViewById(R.id.picture_img);
img.setImageBitmap(null);
System.gc();
img.setImageBitmap(newBitmap);

The newBitmap is then well displayed inside the widgetLayout.
I scroll the Preference list (and hide the line that own the
widgetLayout) and then scrolling back to make the line reappear.
Then, the old bitmap is displayed ("@drawable/test")  -----> KO, it
should still display the new bitmap.

I tried to add:
getListView().destroyDrawingCache();